Feeling the constraint? Take this and run with it. This a compiled list of apps and ideas for your convenience.
Exercise Apps for At Home
- Daily Burn offers a free 60 daily trial
- Down Dog Yoga is offering a free trial plus free student membership until July 1, 2020. Most of the app can be used free. They offer HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute too.
- FitOn– free with tips and more
Exercise Lists for Home
- Ace Fitness as an excellent list of at home work outs
- VeryWellFit has excellent beginner work outs
- Runners world has a few simple exercises you can do
Video Exercises for Home
Check out my YouTube video library lists. Yin yoga is my fav go to for gentle exercises especially sore. Fitness Blender has been a fav of mine for awhile. They keep it easy and equipment free if needed. There’s dance, high impact, low impact. Something for almost everyone.
While I’m not associated with any of the companies or organizations, I’m a huge fan. We can maintain our health and get creative with it.
Just Me Hanging Out on My Yoga Trapeze! Best Investment I made for my physical health years ago.
Kids Edition of At Home Exercises Coming!
Holistic Health Practitioner