I love rich food. Not costly food but food that gives me a lot. I want what I eat to work for my body and mind with flavor for the soul. Just the beginning of my foodosophy.
- Food is more than feeding the physical body. It improves the mind and feeds the soul.
- It doesn’t need to break the bank.
- Food should taste like something you want to eat not just something you need to eat.
- It doesn’t need to be a complicated relationship.
- Fresh and whole is best, but packaged is not banned from the conversation. We have a round table of appointments and activities. Semi-home made keeps us out of processed foods and drive thrus.
- Balance is essential. Every whole grain, lean meat, fruit, veggie, herb, spice plays a role and needs each other. I am in an open food relationship.
- Health shakes are not a demi-god. Harsh, yes. However, I mean it. I am tired of shakes being shoved in my face. I like shakes for a potent, quick nutritional boost. They have their place in my food life. You can have a healthy food relationship without them. There are alternatives and alternative things you can do with protein powder.
- The process should be enjoyable and one should enjoy the product.