This is very much a daily passion for me. As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I understand the importance of a healthy food relationship and one that doesn’t break the bank. We have a family of six plus a furry member that are whole foodies. Yes, our dog is a whole foodie. This is how we make the most of our budget and food relationships.
Healthy Eating On a Budget
- Plan Ahead and List
- Helps keep focus and reduce impulse buys
- Use Apps: Many major stores have apps that offer these benefits:
- Make use of loyalty programs
- Watch sales
- Digital coupons
- Making lists and where to find them
- Go Whole Foods and Seasonal
- Watch for greatly reduced items or clearance for meals that can be prepared in the next day or so
- Develop a love affair with your locals
- Take advantage of pick ups to avoid impulse shopping
- Go vegetarian more
- meat costs more! whole fruit and veggies offer more for your budget.
Find more health in your food relationships with kindness to your wallet.
Holistic Health Practitioner