This would not be categorized as a vegetarian dish because of our bacon entanglement. Also, I am literally eating my words on this whole “I won’t eat brussel sprout thing.” This collaboration of previous brussel sprout consumption dare and my ghost child’s new professed love of goat cheese with bacon enhancement. All culminating in a simple and quick delicious recipe. Anyone has the time and skill for this.
Ingredients and Prep
Brussel sprouts (steamed, cut in half)
Bacon (cooked, diced)
Goat cheese crumbles (package opened)
Olive oil- one tablespoon
Steps to brussel sprouts in bacon, cheese glory
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Steam brussel sprouts and cut in half then spread out on pan
3. Cook bacon but barely (light brown and soft) or cheat like me and buy the pre cooked. D
4. Dice barely cooked bacon and sprinkle over brussel sprouts.
5. Place pan in the oven for ten minutes.
6. After the bacon brussel sprouts cool for five to ten minutes, sprinkle goat cheese over.
Done- Bacon fulfillment with sneaky nutrition